With the wedding and prom season approaching, I figured it would be awesome to post a DIY tutorial on creating comic book cuff links. Some cuff links that are sold online can be quite expensive, depending on the material being used. Here, I’ll show you a simpler and cheaper way to make your one of a kind cuff links without sacrificing quality!
You will need:
- Comic book of your choice (I used this comic book issue of Betty and Veronica).
- Glue (I’m using Alenes Quick Dry Tacky Glue).
- Cuff link blanks (available here on Amazon)
- Square glass tiles (available here on Amazon)
- Cardboard paper of your choice.
- E600 glue (you can find them at your local craft store such as Michaels).
I hope you find this tutorial helpful! Let me know what you think in the comments :) Take care and good luck <3